Salary: £50000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 50000.00
Maximum Salary: 55000.00
Job Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Our dynamic client who is based in the seaside area of Eastbourne are seeking an experienced Project Manager on a 12 month FTC (with the offer of going perm if successful)
The Project Manager will take a lead role on a series of internal change initiatives on behalf of executive business change sponsors. Working closely with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure key business objectives are met on time and within budget. This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Responsible for leading key internal change initiatives.
* Delivery of business change utilising Agile practices, tools and techniques.
* Management of scope, time, quality and cost for each initiative.
* Status reporting, change control and general communication.
* Justification of business change initiatives
* Cost management (Budget & supplier negotiations)
* Risk and issue management
* Stakeholder management
* Transition management
Skills and Experience:
* Formal Project Management qualification.
* Clear understanding and an advocate of Agile change delivery.
* Minimum of three years project management experience.
* Excellent leadership, communication & stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives.
* Driven and self-motivated.
* Agile or Prince 2 project management – ideally DSDM.
* Exposure to executive stakeholders.
* Experience of introducing change focused on each aspect of the operating model.
* Ability to work directly with the internal customer and external supplier.
This role can be remote for half the week and office based the other
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.