Salary: £70000 – £80000/annum car allowance, pension
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 70000.00
Maximum Salary: 80000.00
Job Location: Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits:£70,000 – £80,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance
Hours of work: 37 hours
As the Project Manager you will be Functionally accountable to the Programme Manager / PC Business Manager for the successful delivery of assigned projects, maintaining excellent standard with respect to schedule, cost, technical and SHEQS requirements.
* Work with internal business development to prepare successful bids.
* Production of documentation in support of contracts and tenders.
* The successful delivery of the project to meet client deliverables.
* Identifying, escalating and managing any matters that could pose a potential contractual/commercial risk at the earliest opportunity.
* Overseeing Waste Projects and making decisions on timing, delivery and costs.
* Being able to break waste projects into separate works packs and have good understanding of Waste processes.
* Actively managing the project – both technically and financially.
* Leading the project team – building, motivating, maintaining, coaching, guiding and developing the team members.
* Ensuring the scope of projects is delivered safely, at the right quality on time and to budget.
* Assembling and owning the project delivery programme and delivery plans.
* Closing out the project on completion, archiving project documentation, updating market information, ensuring that lessons learnt are captured and disseminated internally and ensuring that a Client Satisfaction survey is initiated.
* Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with client and client Management Systems.
* Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
* Maintain excellent stakeholder engagement.
* BEng (Hons) Engineering or Project Management (HNC/HND in Engineering with relevant experience will also be considered)
* Formal Project Management Qualification (APMP /PMI /OGC / PMQ/ PRINCE2)
* 5+ Years Project Management Experience
* Nuclear Experience – Essential
* Waste Experience – Essential
Ideally applicants should also have:
– SC Clearance or the ability to obtain SC Clearance.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.