UK Job Network
Manpower are currently recruiting for candidates to work in our clients manufacturing department on the production line. The role will be to build your part of the product and then pass along the station, to the next person to complete their bit until there is a finished product.
This will be a 3 month rolling contract on an hourly rate of £8.91 per hour, working days on 40 hours per week.
– Experience preferred of working in a manufacturing environment
– Capable of working at a routine job for extended periods of time
– Able to work to targets
– Able to get to work with own transport/public transport for work start times
– Able to work part of a team and communicate and contribute effectively
– Clear written and verbal communication
– Health and safety awareness
– Hand/Eye co-ordination
– Methodical but fast approach – No cutting corners
– Good observation skills
– Willingness to improve process
– Patience with repetitive tasks
– Multi-tasking / Flexibility
The client is based within walking distance from Eastleigh city centre, so public transport is available either via train or bus.
If you are interested, please apply today!
Membership to Manpower extras offering great discounts that are currently available for our temporary staff
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.