UK Job Network
We have just been briefed on an incredible role with one of the UK's top food manufacturing businesses!
Are you a production manager / manufacturing manager who is looking for a new challenge in a hugely successful and still growing business?
If yes then this role could be the one for you!
Our client manufactures some of the best and most popular household food products in the UK. They have experienced a huge uptake in their product over the last 5 years and are on track for a record year again.
Now, a production manager / manufacturing manager role has become available and this role is a key one within the senior team.
As Production manager / manufacturing manager you will run a department within this state of the art site and drive performance through people management and continuous improvement techniques.
Other responsibilities include:
* To ensure production targets for all teams are achieved within the agreed quality and cost parameters.
* To maintain a factory regime of OEE measured improvement and 5S housekeeping and to implement a culture of continuous improvement measures within the Production Area.
* To develop and implement capacity plans and control the production schedule for each area and to review and adjust the schedule where needed.
* To make decisions about equipment use & maintenance and to determine and implement improvements to the production process where necessary.
* To manage production budgets and implement cost control programs.
* To work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations and to ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
This role is a truely incredible one which will offer the right candidate an amazing opportunity to develop and grow their career further.
This is not for the faint hearted, it will be challenging at times but rewarding in a bigger way!
To be considered you must have a minimum of 5 years recently working in the food manufacturing industry. You must also have been in a production manager / manufacturing manager level role for a minimum of 2 years.
If you match the above criteria and think that you are ready for this opportunity, what are you waiting for?
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.