UK Job Network
Production Engineering Assistant
SpiralWeld is a problem solving engineering company, specialising in developing and applying Remanufacture and Recycling solutions for industrial, marine and other components up to 5 tonnes in weight, usually in single unit or small number batch production.
We require an enthusiastic Production Engineering Assistant to join our team at junior managerial level, with good prospects for advancement, who enjoys a challenging and innovative role and can be committed to achieving the highest levels of quality, accuracy, productivity and customer satisfaction, often against tight deadlines working both as a team member and using own initiative as appropriate.
Levels of responsibility and authority will be clearly defined.
The Production Engineering Assistant post involves both office and workshop based tasks, including:
· Planning for, providing and organising required resources, including stock control management.
· Planning, organising and expediting resources to achieve planned objectives.
· Assisting with inspection and measurement of goods and components received and ready for despatch, using both mechanical and software based measuring devices.
· Ensuring completed components are packed and despatched correctly and on time.
· Assisting with the calibration of equipment and mechanical measuring Instruments.
Production Engineering Assistant Applicants should have experience in an Engineering environment.
Knowledge and experience of managing workshop staff, planning and CAD software and the use of engineering measuring equipment would be an advantage.
Any additional required training will be provided.
Salary is dependant on previous experience and potential contribution to Company success
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.