Salary: £25000 – £26166/annum Includes shift allowance
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 25000.00
Maximum Salary: 26166.00
Job Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Head Hunted Recruitment are working exclusively with a well known and rapidly expanding business who specialise in the Pet and Animal Feed sector, we are looking for a driven and self motivated individual to join the company in the production department as a Production Associate (Grain Intake Assistant).
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will ideally have experience within an Agricultural setting who can join our dedicated and skilled team working in our grain intake mill, with Production experience in preparing products.
As Production Associate (Grain Intake Assistant) you will manage day-to-day intake of seed/grain-based materials, providing efficient and accurate goods-in and out provision in conjunction with the Organisation’s stock management systems.
Production Associate Hours:
* Monday – Friday 40 hours per week,
* Daily hours 14:00 -22:00 with 1 x 30 min paid lunch break
* Weekly Shift Bonus £110
Production Associate Key responsibilities and Duties:
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships across all sites, departments and external stakeholders connected to the organisation to ensure a smooth and efficient operation
* Oversee the intake/call-off, storage, and dressing of seed/grain-based materials to ensure a reliable and high-quality supply for internal production and external sale
* Responsibility for maintenance of hygiene/housekeeping for the Intake/Mill environment
* Moving of products in bags or boxes, which weigh up to approximately 25Kg
Production Associate Skills Required:
* Experience in manufacturing/production environment
* Experience processing/work with seed/grain-based materials, (training will be given)
* Counterbalance forklift licence, or willing to learn
* Good communication skills; spoken and written English with the ability to deal with people from variety of backgrounds
* Ability to work under own initiative as well as ability to motivate self and others
* Own transport is a must have as there is limited public transport
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand within Ipswich and could lead to further opportunities within the business. The salary on offer is £26,166 this includes a guaranteed shift allowance
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.