UK Job Network
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a Product Owner to join our highly successful CV-Library Product Team .
CV-Library is a UK industry leader, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and are the job board of choice for over 10,000 hiring customers. Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America.
This is a unique opportunity to join a UK industry leader with a well-established product and the opportunity to support in building our US brand / product. We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our talented and growing product team.
* Help shape the search product vertical, with a responsibility across CV search, job search and machine learning
* Optimise the search relevancy experience by creating and prioritizing the strategy and execution of roadmap and search improvement initiatives
* Work closely with Marketing, data and other product team members across verticals to ensure that the search experiences are consistent
* Manage experiments to drive top of the funnel growth
* Assist in product ideation, planning and design to improve acquisition, creating actionable user stores and working closely with Engineering to successful feature launches
* Deliver against your OKRs within your vertical to unlock growth across all channels and platforms
* Take a data driven approach, utilising insights, competitor analysis and user research to inform your stories and features
* You be enhancing customer experiences within search, making sure that search across the site delivers value
* Pitch ideas to stakeholders, managing expectations and establish shared vision across the company
* 3+ years relevant experience as a Product Owner (ideally focused on search or growth in a high-volume industry)
* Understanding of Solr
* Understanding of Machine Learning principles
* Have a desire to push product excellence
* Have experience of working with SEO and emails
* Strong understanding of conversation rate optimisation and A/B testing strategies
* Experience driving product discovery and user research
* Comfortable building relationships across the business
* Keen interest in acquiring a deep understanding of our customers and the problems that we help them solve
* Able to write hypothesis, user stories and acceptance criteria
* Familiar with SPVG methodologies
* Competitive basic salary
* Join a growing business, with great opportunities to develop both an established and growing products
* Life Assurance | Pension
* Hybrid working opportunities
* Discounts with private healthcare, cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
CV-Library / Resume-Library is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to actively promoting diversity and equal opportunities and encourage applications from everyone with the essential requirements of the job. If you require any reasonable adjustments to help you perform to the best of your ability, please let your recruiter know
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.