UK Job Network
Product Manager – Respiratory
UK (Remote, with travel to the Southampton office as required)
Are you a seasoned and dedicated product management professional with experience in life sciences and/or diagnostics? Are you a driven and committed sales strategist with a flair for delivering results? If so, read on!
We are Novacyt, a rapidly growing diagnostics group specialising in infectious diseases. We have several successful brands and serve a large global customer base, from hospitals to large corporates.
Primerdesign, part of the Novacyt Group, is a leading provider of RT PCR solutions. We have thousands of happy customers based across the globe and have a real ambition to drive our business forward and achieve even more. We have delivered exceptional products to combat formidable challenges. We developed the world’s first swine flu detection kit, played an important part in uncovering the UK’s horse meat scandal and are currently producing high-performing detection kits to support the fight against COVID-19.
We are now looking for a Product Manager – Respiratory to join our team on a full-time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
– Competitive salary
– 25 days’ annual leave
– Ability to buy and sell annual leave
– Cycle to work scheme
– Refer a friend scheme
– Life assurance
– Private medical insurance
– Group pension scheme
It is an exciting time to join our team as we are making huge leaps in the fight against COVID-19 and have recently been awarded a Breakthrough of the Year award at the European Mediscience Awards 2020.
We are the best in the world at what we do. If you are looking to learn, grow and succeed as part of a passionate team who are eager to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Manager for Respiratory Diagnostic Solutions, this individual will be the expert on all aspects of this market area. This includes, but not limited to, a complete understanding of competitive landscape, customer requirements and their geographical variances, and an excellent understanding of the clinical challenges in this field.
This individual will be expected to build on the foundation of success for Novacyt in response to COVID-19 and develop a strong market-viable pipeline of products to address the ongoing need for testing in this area. This individual will also be responsible for the long-term success of the business in this application area by delivering a diversified portfolio for Respiratory diagnostics that meets customer requirements and establishes Novacyt as leaders in the field.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the Respiratory market
– Formulate marketing strategy for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction in close collaboration with the commercial team
– Utilise market research to establish priority markets and identify opportunities for growth
– Utilise business data to assess the success of activities relative to targets, pro-actively making recommendation and instigating actions, as necessary
– Collaborate with marcoms to produce clear and impactful marketing content that our commercial team can use to sell effectively
– Facilitating the management of active product lines and efficiently enables support of products and solutions on the market
– Design and deliver training to our commercial organization, including tailored support packages for our distributor network
– Act as the primary point of technical sign-off for all marketing content delivered to our customers
– Work with the leadership of the commercial team to ensure that training is being implemented effectively by the sales and sales applications teams in the field
– Attend key customer meetings with the sales team to provide support, commercial presentations (as required) and gain customer insights
– Provide regular updates on competitor positioning
– Develop KOL network specific to Respiratory medicine and build on these relationships to achieve early adoption of new products and technologies
– Facilitate and manage research collaborations and partnerships
To be considered as a Product Manager, you’ll need:
– To be driven and experienced product manager with 8-10+ years’ experience in Life Sciences / Diagnostics product management, medical device sales or strategic marketing roles, preferably within a field relevant to experience in Respiratory illness and/or Patient Management would be advantageous
– Relevant scientific qualification bachelor’s degree, required
– Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP) and forecasting experience preferred
– A proven track record in setting successful portfolio strategies
– Experience in KOL development and management
– Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
– Flexibility to travel for customer meetings, sales support, and relevant marketing activities 15 – 25%
– A track record demonstrating excellent competence, integrity, and communication skills
– Ability to independently create quality solutions to problems and implement these efficiently and to a high standard of quality
– Exceptional communication skills with KOLs customers and technical and non-technical team members
– Strong Microsoft skills
– Strong Analytical abilities
Webrecruit, Primerdesign and Novacyt are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking an exciting new challenge as Product Manager – Respiratory, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.