UK Job Network
Please note this role will initially be based at Acton for a short period of time.
This role is working 37.5 hours per week. We have 2 shifts available as:
* Wednesday to Sunday 10.00 – 18.00 and 11.00 – 19.00
* Saturday to Wednesday 10.00 – 18.00 and 11.00 – 19.00
A role at Eurofins is challenging and varied each and every day. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to reward our great people for all the hard work they do.
* Registration, preparation and analysis of samples as required.
* Preparation of media and media QC in line with methods and standards.
* Reading plates, confirmation and validation of analytical results as required.
* Adhering to documented procedures for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information concerning samples is recorded, that samples are handled correctly, and that all necessary records and quality data are maintained.
* Reporting and/or calculation of results in accordance with the methods of analysis.
* Maintain turnaround time at >99%, ensuring that daily targets are achieved.
* Responsible for ensuring that UK health and safety legislation is maintained and helping to ensure that the working environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner with due attention to the careful maintenance of all laboratory fittings and equipment.
* Ensure personal protective clothing equipment is worn in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
* Work with the team to drive the laboratory forward through continuous improvement.
* To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS accreditation standard
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.