UK Job Network
My client based in the Winchester area of Hampshire is looking to recruit a Principal Software Engineer on a Permanent basis.
This role is to support and guide the Product Delivery Teams on the agreed standards for quality, scalability, security and robustness. You will move between the Product Teams helping to solve complex problems and maintain a focus on shared goals.
The main elements to this role include
– Lead cross functional product delivery teams
– Provide Technical Leadership
– Act as a coach and mentor
– be continually aware of emerging technologies
– Balance delivery of new product features against technical debt/ evolving architecture
– Share expertise and experience with other engineers
– Get code into production
– Test Drive Development and validate Code
– Take ownership of troubleshooting measures
– Design, create and evolve user-facing applications
– Work with teams to continuously improve their Agile approach
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
– Cloud Certification would be advantageous
– Ideally 10 years+ of software development experience with 2 years technical leadership
– Experience of working with evolving architecture
– Experience of cloud-native architecture
– Experience working with Extreme Programming methods
– Experience working with cross-functional delivery teams
– Experience supporting code running in a production environment
– Working knowledge of .Net, C# and Azure
This role would require you to work 3 days in the office and the salary on offer is negotiable for the right candidate.
Software Engineer, .net, c#, azure, cloud-native, cloud
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.