This is the perfect opportunity for established teaching assistants, or for graduates interested in a career in teaching. Having a subject specialism in KS1 and KS2 or EYFS would also be an advantage. Knowledge of Phonics and the Primary curriculum is advantageous.
* Assisting the teacher in the delivering work
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
QTS (or equivalent), knowledge of curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, NQT or experienced teacher, is there anything that the school has specified?
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.