UK Job Network
My client who is a leader within Manufacturing industry has a key requirement for a Press Brake & CNC Operator to work in their workshop in Hayes.
Responsibilities & Duties – Area of Responsibility
Set and Operate Amada CNC Press Brakes
To fully set and operate Amada CNC Press Brakes.
To fully set and operate laser cutter.
To maintain programs within the machines eliminating programming errors.
To be able to forward plan and load plan for day machine production.Press Brake Targets
To complete daily output sheets.Quality Control and Continuous Improvement
To maintain a high standard and quality of work.
To clean and maintain work area. Quality & Administrative Procedures
· Comply with the company’s quality and administrative policies and procedures within production.
· Comply with the company’s H&S policies and procedures within Production and Welding
· To clean and maintain work area.
· Operate relevant machinery and tools in a safe manner.
Other Duties as Instructed
· Perform other ad-hoc duties or provide cover for colleagues as directed by line manager.
GCSE English and Maths
Able to read, understand and fully interpret engineering drawings.
Experience in setting and operating Amada HFB/ APX press brakes and Trumpf laser is essential.
Experience of modern manufacturing techniques.
Recognised served engineering apprenticeship, City and Guilds or equivalent.
Manual handling – lift products up to a maximum 25kg unaided
Ability to understand CNC Programmes
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.