UK Job Network
Due to increased workload and securing of new clients within the Infrastructure, Defence and Real Estate sectors, Turner & Townsend has a new opportunity for a Pre-Contract Senior Commercial Consultant to join our growing Contract Services division.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants,
* advise major clients on large scale / flagship projects and programmes,
* challenge themselves in a market leading global business.
The wider team also includes specialists in procurement, commercial and contract strategy, claims management and dispute resolution services. The intention is to develop the right applicant within the Contract Services division, offering a distinct opportunity to rapidly progress their career within an entrepreneurial, defined and growing division.
This is an exciting opportunity to support our world-renowned clients in developing, implementing, and optimising commercial and contract strategies on the largest major projects and programmes. If you have good all-round commercial acumen, in particular pre-contract commercial strategy, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our Contract Services division continues to grow significantly and possesses a strong track record of delivering complex procurement and commercial strategies and supporting public and private sector clients on major programmes both in the UK and internationally from project inception through to contract award.
Our continued success is driving the expansion of our commercial team and we are seeking to recruit a talented Pre-Contract Senior Commercial Consultant who feels their experience and skills could support the commercial transformation of our clients’ programmes and organisations.
* To fulfil the responsibilities of a Pre-Contract Senior Commercial Consultant
* Provide pre-contract commercial expertise support to clients from programme inception to contract award
* Development of innovative commercial and contract strategies aligned to our clients’ key outcomes
* Collaborating with client and supplier teams to manage the delivery of project deliverables and objectives
* Establish friendly, professional and appropriate relationships with clients, colleagues and other parties involved in the projects and programmes we support.
* Leading people and commissions as needed.
* Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
* To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
* To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
* To support on bid preparation and proposal documentation and support the work winning capability of the contract services division
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.