UK Job Network
We have a Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to work with our Lift Services Team in Brackley to grow and develop our portfolio of Passenger Lifts, Goods Lifts & Access Lifts through sales and retention activities.
The Sales Consultant will work closely with our Service Engineers and Field Managers to obtain leads about the expiry, renewal and development opportunities within our existing contracts. As an experienced Sales Professional, you will network to identify and target existing and prospective new customers, working to win them onto new contracts.
This is a customer-focused role, where the Sales Consultant will need excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal, with the confidence to liaise effectively at all levels. Ideal candidates will be computer literate and previous experience in the use of Window applications. In addition, you will need excellent organisational ability and a flexible approach in order to meet the demands of the job.
Ideal candidates will have proven sales experience, preferably within the lift industry however a strong engineering background would also be advantageous. The role requires extensive relationship building, candidate will have a track record of success in a similar business environment within a demanding service environment.
The role is based in our Brackley Service Branch but will require regular travel throughout the area, therefore a full driving license is essential and a vehicle is provided as part of the benefit package.
* To seek out, identify and target prospective new customers and existing customers
* Convert customers nearing the end of their warranty period onto a renewed contract
* Identify and maintain close working relationships with key, high value
* Arrange and conduct site surveys and meetings including technical assessments of lifts
* Maintain accurate records.
* Quote for minor repairs if required
* Complete tender documents to a high standard
* Provide and follow up all proposals
* Effective liaison with all stakeholders
* Report on activity
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
* Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
* Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
* Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Free onsite parking
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Vehicle
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV