Salary: £20 – £25/annum Competitive
Job Type: Full Time / Contract, Temporary
Minimum Salary: 20.00
Maximum Salary: 25.00
Job Location: Truro, Cornwall
Gas Plumber – Cornwall
My client is seeking an experienced Domestic & Commercial Gas Plumber to join the existing team on a self employed basis working for various clients throughout Cornwall. New build projects mostly.
What you will be doing:
* Assuming overall responsibility for the upkeep, installation and maintenance of all plumbing.
* Responsible for the scheduling and certification of installations and other applicable gas equipment in a timely manner.
* Ensuring that the Company meets its legal requirements at all times.
* Maintaining and adhering to The Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme
* A commitment to customer service
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Good working knowledge of public safety law/procedures
* Excellent written/oral communication skills
* A flexible approach, with the ability to use own initiative
* An ability to work/remain calm under pressure
* An organised approach, able to prioritise tasks as necessary
Please send me your most up to date cv to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.