Salary: £70000 – £80000/annum Car Allowance, Benefits Package
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 70000.00
Maximum Salary: 80000.00
Job Location: Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Job title: Plan Development Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £70,000 – £80,000 Per Annum DOE
Hours of work: 37 hours
The Plan Development Project Manager will be responsible for the optimisation and delivery of the deconstruction plan for specific topic areas for the AGR fleet. They will report to the Plant Build Managers under the Deconstruction programme in and will be focussing on ensuring that the approach proposed for specific work areas in the waste management and C&M preparation areas are realistic, deliverable and optimised.
A key function will be implementation of a lead and learn approach, embedding appropriate OPEX from previous decommissioning projects and ensuring that a consistent and appropriate approach is taken in the development of the Deconstruction plans. Given that the sites and therefore deconstruction plans will transition at the point of site transfer, a key element of this role will be in the cross organisational development of the plans such that they are developed in an aligned and integrated manor to aide seamless transfer of the assets.
Plan Development Project Managers will be working in collaboration with station teams, Site Programme Managers, ND Engineering, PMO as well as other internal stakeholders such as the Strategic specifiers, but also with External stakeholders, to ensure that the programme of work under the specific topic area are suitable to support transfer of the AGRs. They will be supported by PMO team in the delivery of the day to day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Establishment and continual development/maturation of the Deconstruction Programme for specific technical areas for the AGR fleet:
* Establish the technical workstream based on industry best practice and technical information available to date
* Identify and implement optimisations for the area of work and drive the technical delivery/ underpinning of the workstream
* Lead technical teams in delivery of strategy for the workstream
* Technical challenge of the content of the work-programme areas to ensure that the activities, cost and schedule are optimised
* Development and definition of the scope, schedule and risks, working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
* Management of stakeholders and key interfaces, both internally and externally, including with Site Programme Managers, the Strategic Specifier organisation and Senior Leadership teams
* Own the definition and planning for the works of the years to come for relevant work under the worsktream that define or enable critical path achievement.
* Identify and implement optimisations for the area of work and drive the technical delivery/ underpinning of the programme
Experience and Qualifications:
* BEng (Hons) Engineering or Project Management (HNC/HND in Engineering with relevant experience will also be considered)
* Formal Project Management Qualification (APMP /PMI /OGC / PMQ/ PRINCE2)
* Previous nuclear decommissioning experience/ knowledge and experience of working with nuclear sites in the UK, or demonstration of similar experience in different regulated industries.
* Previous knowledge of development of Decommissioning Scenario/ plans.
* Project and programme management experience.
* Experience of development of programme of work as a fleet-approach for a particular topic area
* Demonstrable record of success in leading complex programmatic type activities in a technical, operational or engineering environment.
* Leadership experience addressing programme or project issues and requirements and experience of interacting with and integrating in senior leadership teams
* A working knowledge of risk management.
* Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills.
* Experience of interacting with and integrating in leadership teams to deliver work in a programmised environment
* Technical report writing to a good standard of English.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Capable of obtaining security clearance or preferably holds current clearance.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.