UK Job Network
As a Band 6 In-patient Physiotherapist you will work within the CSP guidelines for good service and practice and to provide a comprehensive Physiotherapy service whilst rotating through the inpatient services. To work flexibly across specialities to cover leave and increase demand including orthopaedics, surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, Aquatic Therapy, pre-admission and oncology.
* To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspect of own work, including the management of patients in your care as an autonomous practitioner.
* To undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or complex presentations/multi pathologies; use advanced clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition.
* Formulate and deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on a sound knowledge of treatment skills.
* Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans.
Skills & Experience
* BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
* HCPC registered.
* Proven experience and at least 2 years post-graduate experience with a broad spectrum of respiratory, medical and post surgical patients.
* Experience of quality issues and audit
* Contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%).
* Private Medical Healthcare.
* 33 day’s annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays).
* Season ticket travel loan, family friendly benefits, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers/services, plus much more.
* We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.