UK Job Network
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 5 ACT/MMT Pharmacy Technician to join an NHS hospital service in Liverpool.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 5 ACT/MMT Pharmacy Technician to join their hospital team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in Liverpool with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the hospital. The hospital also has parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position for Band 5, however Band 4’s do not require previous experience.
– £14-19 per hour (depending on banding)
– NHS Hospital Service
– Start date: January 2022
– Duration: 3 – 4 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
– 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on (phone number removed) to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
– Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
– Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
– Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
– Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
– As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
– Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
– Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
– Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.