Salary: £145 – £200/day
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent, Contract
Minimum Salary: 145.00
Maximum Salary: 200.00
Job Location: E7, Aldersbrook, Greater London
Are you a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker with a Manual Driving Licence and want to earn up to £200 a day?!
Bright Light Consultants are a bespoke staffing solutions company, specialising in recruiting: Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for both temporary and permanent positions.
Exclusive Job opportunities have opened in Residential Homes based in Newham and Ilford for Permanent Support Workers who can also drive a manual minibus and can lead a team.
Newham – a lovely home with 9 residents with learning difficulties and are looking for a permanent carer who is: kind, compassionate, professional, punctual and being able to lead a team.
Your benefits as a Permanent Carer:
* £145 – £200 a day – if all work is completed, you can leave half an hour early with full pay!
* Three-month probation period with Bright Light Consultants supporting you before you transition as a full-tine employee
* Shift lead bonuses available once probation is completed – extra £15 bonus on top of base salary
* Work 3 fixed days a week (7:30am-10pm) with one sleep-in each week (10pm-7:30am)
* Optional overtime available for both day shifts and sleep-ins throughout and after the probation period
* Rota flexibility
* Supportive team and management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Permanent Carer?
* Assisting and supporting nine residents all with learning disabilities, some also having mental health issues
* Driving residents from and to their day centre using a manual minibus
* Sleep-in once a week after completing a day shift
* Working together as a team to have a profound life changing impact
* Developing positive relationships with service users, families, and local services.
What we are looking for in a Permanent Carer:
* Minimum 3 months UK Care Experience
* Eligible to work in the UK – this role does not provide sponsorship
* Hold a full UK Manual Driving licence
* Capable of driving a minibus for residents from and to day-care activity centre
* Kind, patient, empathetic and committed individuals who work well within a team
* Capable of committing to a once a week sleep-in
Why Bright Light Consultants?
* We pay you on time every week
* Free Enhanced DBS + ID Badge
* Free online e-learning training with the latest CPD approved training
* Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
* The Bright Light Consultants team are here with you every step of the way
Bright Light Consultants are an equal opportunities employer. Bright Light Consultants Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy