UK Job Network
Futures Recruitment is delighted to be working with a local authority, for the duration of Ten to Twelve weeks with possible extension. Pensions Service is in the location of Winchester
Pensions Service Role Responsibilities:
• Work with members and employers to provide support and guidance to them with basic queries and day-to-day administration.
• To deal with a whole range of pension scheme administration relating to the Local Government schemes.
• Answer phone calls, letters, and emails from members, employers and external organisations.
• Maintain member records on our pensions system Calculate pension entitlements e.g. estimates, retirements, transfers, and deferred benefits.
• Successfully balance conflicting workload demands with the support of their manager and bring to their attention any concerns with these.
• Engage with a variety of team projects in order to achieve results within specified timescales.
• Promote a culture that welcomes customer feedback and engagement to facilitate continuous improvement.
• Promote team and joined-up working to achieve objectives.
• Assess more complex queries and know when to direct to an appropriate manager.
• The role holder will need to demonstrate an ability to deliver successfully whilst working under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
Pensions Service Role Requirements:
• Good standard of education including GCSE or equivalent grades A-C or 9-4 in Maths and English
• Effective communication skills both written and oral
• Good keyboard skills and computer literate in a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience of working in a customer focussed environment and being part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to achieve ‘right first time’
• Organised and able to prioritise activities, often to tight deadlines
• Able to work without close supervision
Pensions Service Working Conditions:
• Display screen equipment user
• Working with highly sensitive and confidential information
The Pensions Service role is paying £11.09 per hour, please note if interested, the deadline for this role is 24/11/2021 with the availability to be able to start from 29th Nov 2021.
For more information on the role of Pensions Service please apply with your CV or please contact Kelly at Futures Recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.