UK Job Network
Title: Payroll Manager
Location: Remote – Chandlers Ford
Do you have the knowledge and experience of a payroll department? Are you the type of person who wants to build strong working relationships and provide a consistent service?
Managing a team, you will drive the day to day running of the payroll department, leading by example with a hands-on approach. You will need experience of dealing with internal pay queries as well knowledge of all things regulatory within the pay roll arena.
The role can be based working from home but commutable to Hutwood Court, for regular team days.
At Utilita we believe in enabling people to be the best that they can be. Our determination to succeed is achieved by us working together with a common goal: to service our customers in the best possible way and challenge the status quo.
So how do we do that?
* By using innovative technology. Our award-winning App, My Utilita, is one of the top three of its kind on Google Play, and our continued focus on using new technology is why Utilita is ranked third in the Southern Tech 100. Our regulator, OFGEM, has praised us for the technology we use to interact with our vulnerable customers.
* We have a product to be proud of. Utilita were the first to install a SMART meter back in 2008. We currently have around 800,000 customers and we are going from strength to strength, diversifying our portfolio into other pay as you go offerings.
* Making a difference for our customers. Every month Utilita gives customers the chance to win free energy and cash prizes through our customer Jackpot.
* Making a difference to the community. As others move away from the high street, Utilita have opened a number of Retail Hubs across the country. Helping to integrate into the community by offering free use of community rooms and a local service.
In order to ensure we can do all of that, we provide:
* A continuous development culture, through our leadership programmes, apprenticeships and learning platforms.
* Employee engagement we appreciate our staff and want to know what they think. We were recently awarded “Two stars” out of three by the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, a vote of confidence from our staff that we’re doing lots of things right.
* We have a peer recognition scheme – the Great 8 – because we understand how good it feels to be valued and appreciated.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Utilita Bonus Scheme up to 10% of your basic salary.
* The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra –including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle and Birmingham arenas.
* Discounted employee energy tariffs.
* We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
* A health care scheme that includes dental, eye care, treatments, and diagnostics health consultations.
* Death in service, twice your annual salary.
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.