UK Job Network
* Hours: 16 and 20 [Part-time]
* Availability: 2-5 Days Fully flexible [Weekends included]
* Location: Shrewsbury
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your store and share product and fashion knowledge.
Great Customer experience
* You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers.
* You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day to day tasks.
* You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within H&M, other retailers and the current environment.
Sales & Profit
* You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers.
* You replenish sizes and new stock through efficient delivery routines.
* You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs.
* You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere.
* You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
* You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.