UK Job Network
Assessor/Skills Coach – Digital Marketing (Apprenticeships Team)
Part Time – 22hpw
Salary: Dependant on experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
St Helens Chamber has a vacancy for an experienced Assessor/Skills Coach to deliver training courses in the Digital Marketing sector (up to and including Level 3).
We work with a range of public and private sector clients to develop both new and existing staff. We also work with young people aged 16-24 to equip them with the digital skills required by employers. The post will involve delivering innovative classroom workshops, as well as 1-1 sessions.
1. Manage a caseload of learners, adhering to internal delivery standards. Policies and procedures, including following learner journeys to ensure timely success rates of apprenticeship programmes.
2. Develop and deliver engaging creative curriculum and learning solutions, developing and stretching learner’s knowledge, skills and behaviours beyond the apprenticeship standard.
3. Complete robust initial assessments/all about me to identify the learner’s starting point, including understanding their strengths and development needs, using this information to stretch and develop apprentices to reach their full potential throughout their apprenticeship programme.
4. Consistently engage and coach apprentices to embed learning and ensure all apprentices are supported to achieve their full potential at every opportunity.
5. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring there is a triangulated approach to developing the learner, in conjunction with their line manager, throughout the learner journey.
6. To develop and deliver a range of engaging short courses to support our wider training offer where required.
7. To keep up to date with new developments and best practice in your subject area.
8. To work with employers to identify potential training opportunities promoting awareness of training initiatives currently on offer, ensuring learners have an opportunity to progress to further training and development.
9. To follow the quality procedures laid down by the Chamber and work with the organisation to ensure that recognition under the following accreditation standards is maintained; IiP Gold, ISO 9001; 2015, Matrix
10. To carry out other duties as requested by Senior Management.
11. Undertake Membership Management activities and promote Chamber Membership.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
* Extensive industry experience in sector
* Considerable experience training and developing others at senior management level
* Proven experience of delivering apprenticeship standards
* Ability to build professional relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
* Strong organisation and self-management skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast pace and changing environment
* Strong ability to design and delver both engaging and creative apprenticeship curriculums and workshops
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong ability to motivate
* Coach and inspire individuals to achieve their full potential
* Level 3 TAQA qualified
* Maths and English level 2 functional skills attainment or equivalent
* PTTLS/DTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
* Coaching qualification
* Experience of delivering teaching, learning and assessment through remote platforms
YOU WILL NEED
An enhanced DBS check is also a requirement
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive Salary and Benefits including group pension scheme
25 Days Holiday with additional days for long service plus bank holidays
Progression for the right candidate
Free town centre parking/accessible site for travel by public transport
Hybrid working policy for qualifying positions giving flexibility between office and home working
St Helens Chamber is a first class business support and training company, employing 100+ people and recognised through quality marks including: Queen’s Award for Enterprise, Investors in People Gold,British Chamber of the Year 2016 and Matrix Accreditation.
As demand for our services grows, this is your chance to join an award winning company passionate about developing people.
Part Time (22 hpw)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.