UK Job Network
Are you a current or ex-recruiter looking for part-time work to fit around your life? Maybe you're a parent looking for flexibility around childcare or semi-retired and looking for a role that works around you?
We're proud to support flexible working and would welcome a discussion on hours and days that suit you as well as remote working options.
Working within our Customer Success Team, you will be speaking to candidates regularly about new or upcoming vacancies within the sustainable energy market including renewable and nuclear energy, supporting the national target to deliver climate change.
As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
* Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
* Candidate management and communication throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process, and offer negotiation
* Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute's standards and quality
* Providing feedback to candidates regarding job offers, interviews, and CV submission
What we need from you:
* Experience in recruitment will be an advantage
* Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
* Excellent telephone manner
* Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
What we can do for you:
* Salary ranging between £20,000- £22,000 (pro-rata) plus generous commission structure
* Flexible working including remote working options for candidates with previous recruitment experience
* Working within an experienced team of Delivery Consultants with full access to a variety of sectors
* Excellent development and career progression opportunities
* Early Friday finish
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata) increasing by 1 day on each year of service
* Additional day off for your birthday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare and Life Assurance
As a people-focused business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Delivery Consultant opportunity or to apply, please contact Sam Bradshaw by calling (phone number removed) or emailing (url removed).
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.