UK Job Network
Part Time Accounts Assistant Role in Ringwood
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a Ringwood based client who are looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join them and assist the Accounts Manager with daily tasks.
The Part Time Accounts Assistant role will be a mix of sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and amazon duties. You will be using Sage, Excel and be naturally inquisitive, analytical, and enjoy query resolution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Review credit note requests and do full checks
* Review duty credit note requests
* Send statements & chasers to clients and suppliers
* Handle any queries coming back from statements
* Chase debit notes from customers
* Identify sales ledger accounts that are inconsistent, such as credit limits, VAT codes, and missing data.
* Check receipt versus order variances with Sales/Customer
* Mark up remittances and identify missing debits and queries
* Respond to Amazon Vendor queries, shortages, while checking accuracy and keeping records
* Upload invoices to the Amazon Vendor account
* Chase customers for outstanding payments over the phone
* Take customer payments over the phone using Paypal
* Purchase Ledger responsibilities including reviewing the sales ledger orders differences relating to toll invoices, and post some invoices as and when necessary
Salary & Benefits:
* £10 – 12 per hour
* Approx. 20 hours per week
* Flexible working hours
* On site parking
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience within an accounts or credit control role
* Attention to detail
This Part Time Accounts Assistant role would suit candidates with previous experience within an accounts role with good attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Part Time Accounts Assistant Job in Ringwood, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website to review our other Jobs in Hampshire
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.