Salary: £24000 – £27000/annum disturbance allowance for pm shift
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 24000.00
Maximum Salary: 27000.00
Job Location: Norwich
Paint Sprayer/ Hethel / salary up to – £33k p/a depending on experience.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk. We are working closely with our prestigious client who have multiple manufacturing sites across Norwich and due to massive growth, they have multiple vacancies available.
Paint Sprayer will inspect & prepare various surfaces for paint application, using the documented processes. Apply Primer, Base coat or clear coat to the required quality standard, in the allocated time, using the appropriate equipment, in a production environment. To support supervision & other operators with future build rates & absence cover.
Main Duties include:
• To be at their place of work at the designated starting times.
• Meet daily quality & production targets as set by the area Supervisor.
• Ensure documented processes are followed at all times.
• To be able to work in a structured manner.
• To complete tasks in the allocated time.
• Understand the need & work within the Company's flexible working patterns.
• To learn new production techniques & processes.
• To have the ability & willingness to work as part of a team.
• Communicate with Team Leader / Senior Team Leader on concerns & shortages.
• Understand & respond positively to the quality & process feedback system.
• Handle all parts & equipment with care & attention.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role.
Days and Afternoon shift available with the following hours:
Days: Monday to Friday from 06:00- 14:00
Twilight: Working hours are Monday to Thursday, twilight shift which is 16:00-02:00 am, with ocassional overtime on offer.
In: return our client is offering a competitive pay up to £33K per annum with excellent benefits like: Friday half day, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, private healthcare – Bupa, pension scheme, free parking, subsidised canteen
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.