UK Job Network
Job title: Paint Sprayer
Job location: Wolverton, Milton Keynes
Hourly pay rate (Umbrella):
Hours per week: 50
Industries considered: Rail & Aerospace
What's in it for me?
* Interesting variable work
* Work on some of the biggest Projects in the rail Industry
* Great rates
* Free Parking
* Long Contract – (could easily go for 2 years)
The company are Specialists in refurbishment within the rail industry. They have experience and knowledge of the latest application processes and offer water borne and solvent free coatings. They also offer vehicle interior maintenance and can offer a full turnkey solution for any refurbishment project in the rail industry.
You will be involved in a variety of processes, including preparation and paint work of components and rail vehicles, all within the Paint Facility and on the Production Line as required.
* Operators will be using 2 pack paint systems.
* DA sanders.
* Air fed mask
You will work from basic process build sheets, which explain the order in which activities should be completed.
Operators will have to sign quality documentation for the work they have done.
Job holders will be measured on: –
* The quality of finished work.
* Enthusiasm to the work issued & the amount of work completed.
* Attendance record.
* Health & Safety culture.
* Inter action with the rest of the team / work colleagues.
* Experience using 2 pack paint
* Experience Paint Spraying either within a Rolling Stock, Aerospace or other relevant industry
* Ideally Paint spraying Qualifications
Email: (url removed)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST AND MEDICAL BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.