People Solutions have some fantastic, long term, opportunities with immediate start positions for Warehouse Operatives for our client Cygnia Logistics based in Pineham in Northampton.
Cygnia are one of the UK’s leading logistics specialists in e-commerce. They provide specialist logistics, fulfilment and value added services to some of the UK’s best known and trusted brands.
We are looking for hardworking individuals to work in a fast paced environment.
There will be ongoing work all year round with change to progress into a role that could become permanent: more than 60 of our staff got permanent contracts in the last 2 months!
As a Warehouse Opeartive working as part of a friendly team in a clean and safe warehouse the duties can include:
* Preparing and packing cosmetic and beauty gift packs.
* Repacking cosmetic and Beauty products
* Picking Customer orders
* Packing Customer orders
* Loading & Despatch
* Timekeeping: ensuring punctuality and meeting deadlines
* Communicating with management of all departments within the warehouse
£9.00 ph for all shifts
+ £0.38 Shift allowance on all hours worked between 2pm and 10pm
+ £1.00 Shift allowance on all hours worked between 10pm-6am
Afters are effectively on £9.38ph and Nights £10ph. But this will be paid as £9 +shift allowance
The client are also offering a Christmas retention bonus of £150 per person for anyone that starts before 30th October and is still working on 24th December*
*T&Cs Apply (No unauthorised Absence )
Full Time – Monday to Friday with additional hours available over the weekend
* Basic English language skills: must be able to communicate with Line Managers
* Able to work as part of a team
* Flexible approach to work
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* No experience necessary full training will be provided.
* On-site management team
* Large modern break room
* Vending machines
* Free Car park
* Friendly and approachable co-workers
ring (phone number removed)