UK Job Network
Our client are a team of designers, engineers, craftsmen and craftswomen. But perhaps more importantly, they are a family of like-minded “imagineers”, dedicated to their respective skills and committed to the company way.
Our client design and manufacture unique products, built specifically for their individual clients and are seeking an experienced Operations Manager, to join their growing team based in Farnborough. A varied role, the Operations Manager will need to oversee the whole Operations process across multiple live contracts running simultaneously.
Experience required of the Operations Manager:
* Practical / technical knowledge with carpentry and general construction
* Project Manager experience and ability to managing sub-contractors, and other project managers where required
* Able to estimate material / labour costs to assist with producing project cost build ups and quotes. Being commercially aware, and having the ability to cost control and value engineer to meet and exceed Gross Profit expectations is important.
* Strong communication skills, for both internal and external contacts, and ability to liase with Clients in a professional and polite manner
The role will be office based (in Farnborough) therefore proximity is important, however travel for site visits throughout the UK will be required.
This role would suit someone with previous Project Management or Operations Management experience within a similar industry.
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
* For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
* For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
* For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.