UK Job Network
What You’ll Do
The On-Set Services Coordinator collaborates with the CPM and Heads of Department to support the management of the Data Capture TDs and Virtual Production Artist teams, and to help drive the long-term success of the department. The On-Set Services Coordinator partners with the CPM and Talent Team to effectively manage people including recruitment, performance management and attendance.
* Supporting the management of local employee welfare including hours management, time off and wellbeing
* Ensure Punch Out is completed by the team in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage and report on department OT and TOIL requests with HOD and Talent, ensuring that work is distributed across the team and that hours are managed appropriately
* Conducting interviews in line with department hiring requests
* Manage team holiday requests.
* Manage contract extensions and conversations under direction from the CPM
The On-Set Services Coordinator is responsible for department scheduling and working closely with the show teams to ensure the department is contributing to the timely and efficient completion of shows and is fostering an effective working department.
* Managing new starters, ensuring a positive experience into the studio and team, including ensuring they have the necessary kit and department onboarding
* Responsible for the department DASH and publishing Ones; supporting the CPM as the point of contact for any departmental resource concerns that may affect the show/team scheduling
* Managing shoot kit inventory database including checking items in/out and order/repair of shoot kit components
* Coordinating logistics for Clients including travel and accommodation for on-set crew and booking Client Calls; attending when required to take notes for the CPM and HOD
* Managing data from on-set hard drives to ingest and distribution to brands and Client production
* Setting up new vendors and chasing for invoice submissions when working with suppliers and freelancers
* Tracking VP licenses and machine assignments
The On-Set Services Coordinator is also responsible for supporting the CPM with career progression.
* Provide support and guidance to the team on how to use continuous feedback
* Providing administrative support to the CPMs and HODs including calendar management and meeting bookings and note taking in departmental meetings
The On-Set Services Coordinator champions a positive and productive culture of high performance, supporting the brand as a global industry leader in visual effects
* Actively drive and influence people’s behavior and actions to ensure they are aligned with the company vision and values
* Facilitate the process of growing internal cohesion and a shared culture in your department
* Motivate and encourage maximum performance and dedication from your department team
* Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and encourage all team members to use the company tools available
* Manage and coordinate department reward and recognition activities in line with company values
* Ensures that the department team understands and adheres to the MPC policies and processes
* Be an advocate of diversity and inclusivity
* Act as an ambassador to promote MPC within the local film community
* Support MPC’s external positioning by actively sharing social post
If you are passionate about having a positive influence on people’s behaviors by encouraging a team to maximize their performance and dedication, this is the perfect role for you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.