Salary: £19000 – £19500/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 19000.00
Maximum Salary: 19500.00
Job Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
Customer Services Advisor
My Client, a manufacturer based near Ibrox are looking for a new member of their established customer support team. office based. Full time £19.5k per annum.
Role Outline. –
* Providing help and advice to customers using the organisation's products or services
* Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email
* Investigating and solving customers' problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems that have been passed over by credit control assistants)
* Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers; using the diary and task system via internal systems
* Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
* Learning about our organisation's products and services and keeping up to date with any changes.
* Taking Credit Card Payments / Issuing credit notes / Statements etc
* General administration, – Administering Core and Acquisition mailboxes, writing Emails/letters to customers
* Distribution of Customer Services daily mail to the relevant team members
* Cancellations from Field staff verification to the customer and cancelling off the system.
* Liaising with Field Staff re price enquiries and customer details.
* Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by, going to meetings and attending courses.
A great opportunity to build a stable future in awelcomning company with a strong order books and some interesting contracts to work on.
Get in touch soon 🙂
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.