UK Job Network
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a friendly, warm, established business based in Romsey. The role is to support the other office members in all aspects of office management, admin, and customer service. The company offers free parking, pension, and some great social events.
To be successful in the role you will have previous experience of being an Office Manager; a strong Administrator; or a Personal Assistant. The company is looking for someone who can turn their hand to most office duties and is able to think on their feet with minimal supervision, once trained.
The main duties include:
* Meeting and greeting new and existing clients
* Be the first point of contact for the office for all correspondence
* Supporting the office team by answering all calls, emails etc
* Setting up new clients on the database and ensure all information held is correct and current
* Writing hard copy letters and some minute taking in meetings
* Previous experience in the use of Iris, Excel and MS Word would be advantageous
* Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is required as this is varied, fast paced role
We would love to speak to people who are looking to join a great company and make this role their own.
Although this is ideally a full-time position, the hours can be flexible, and they can support someone who is also looking for part time work, however you will need to flexible to work extra hours during busier times.
If this sounds like you, please click apply
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.