UK Job Network
An independent SaaS provider is looking for an Office Administrator to join their award-winning team. On offer is a basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum with some flexibility to work from home when needed. Our client prides itself for putting its employee’s first, with an on-site gym, mental health first aiders across site and options to buy additional annual leave.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Dealing with all incoming calls to your desk and other teams.
* Ensuring you offer a professional service to all callers.
* Collecting all incoming mail and distributing to the correct teams.
* Arrange passes and welcoming any visitors to the site.
* Managing all facilities such as meeting rooms, kitchens etc.
* Responsible for all office supplies such as stationery, tea & coffee etc.
Skills required for the role include:
* Previous experience within a customer-focused environment.
* Strong IT skills, including word and excel and good organisation.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers.
Benefits to the role include:
* Basic Salary up to £20,000 per annum.
* Flexible working options.
* On-site gym.
* On-site canteen.
* Enhanced pension scheme.
* Regular social outgoings.
* Mental health first aiders across the site.
* 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Option to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.