UK Job Network
Working as an Office Administrator for an innovative company in Aldershot, you will apply your proven administration experience coupled with your passion for processes.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to develop your career in Logistics.
You will be liaising with suppliers on a daily basis, inputting data onto the in-house system, processing client orders and utilising your initiative to establish the most efficient/effective methods of transportation to meet client expectations.
* Liaising with suppliers via telephone and email
* Daily tracking and tracing of orders, ensuring the internal system is kept up to date
* Arranging collections and relaying instructions
* Recording information and obtaining quotes
* Liaising with other company sites
* Keen eye for detail
* 2+ years proven administration experience
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
If you are looking to grow within a dynamic business, utilising your superb prioritisation skills and hands on approach, then this could be the next step you have been waiitng for.
All necessary training will be provided.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.