UK Job Network
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team at our prestigious client site based in Watford.
Taking personal responsibility for managing and working closely with the extended team in the operation and administration of day to day workplace services. To ensure all related workplace services perform in accordance with the agreed specifications and service agreements whilst maintaining a clean, safe and productive working/business environment for clients and customers.
The job holder must be able to think and respond quickly to any given situation and therefore will be expected to demonstrate a common sense approach, customer service skills, flexibility and an understanding of the firm’s business needs.
* Work collaboratively within the One Team to ensure the office services operate as expected on a day to day basis whilst adopting a proactive and 'hands on’ approach
* Ensure the business team follows the Firm’s Security Policy in locally managing access to the office and adherence to clear desk policy
* Ensure office reporting is carried out in a timely manner and mandated daily or regular checks are carried out
* Acting as a key point of contact for all staff who request the services provided or enquire about anything to do with facilities or the office in general
* Have a full understanding of the front and back of house activities, working as part of the team and undertaking these duties on a day to day basis.
* Maintaining the general quality feel of the office by liaison with the appropriate support functions and by regularly walking the floors to ensure standards are maintained
* Dealing appropriately with all mail and packages delivered to the office.
* Provide courier booking services to the office.
* Records management, manage the onsite client files similar to a library lending service
* Reprographics related requests such as printing, laminating, wire binding and scanning
* Performing regular clear desk sweeps
* Update, implement and adhere to the firm’s security procedures.
* Monitor and report any faults with our client’s access system to the system provider and escort/assist the contractors as required whilst in the office.
* Prepare, sort and distribute internal information e.g. audit and notice board information.
Other / general duties:
* Performing any ad-hoc "event-driven" duties as and when appropriate.
* Developing and maintaining an awareness of staff and their needs.
* Liaison and follow-up with appropriate contacts on the resolution of problems (e.g. cleaners, vending, etc), escalating unresolved problems where necessary
* Assistance with fire and bomb evacuation procedures
* Provide a focal point for the wide range of support services on practice (internal) floors and should be seen by floor occupants as a customer focused and a “fixer”.
* Develop good relationships with staff, partners and other service partners to ensure the optimum service provision whilst providing an interface to all services.
* Maintain the integrity of the firm's security – liaise with on floor risk managers to secure compliance and adherence to client confidentiality
* General upkeep of the floor – Be proactive in the identification and resolution of problems identified during floor walks and discussion with users.
* Be knowledgeable in regard to when partners / staff may approach with a question relating to our services “how do I
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.