UK Job Network
Import Co-ordinator – Sea Freight
£26,000 – £30,000 (Flexible Depending on Experience)
Liverpool, City Centre
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
An exciting ‘brand new’ role has arisen with a leading Global Logistics company, for an experienced Import Sea Freight Imports Coordinator. The role is to organise the Import process right up to the customers destination.
The ideal candidate will have an experienced background in sea freight and a good knowledge of Customer liaison, documentation checking and start to finish import processes.
* Import Sea-Freight experience is essential
* Timber experience within the Shipping Sector is highly desirable
* Previous experience within a fast paced Import position
* Experience of using system such CNS, Destin8
* A high attention to detail is essential
* Must be resilient and have strong customer service skills
* Strong administrative skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Competent decision making
* Good geographical knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Full start to finish Import Processes
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation and regulations governing the movement of cargo and the documentation relevant to it
* Liaising with Customers and dealing with any queries
* Checking Documentation
* Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
* Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
* Understand and comply with requirements of various HMCE controls for export movement of cargo – e.g. Tariff Classification, End Use, NES, DTI Export Licensing etc.
If you have Import Coordinator experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.