UK Job Network
To work within the CSP guidelines for good service and practice and to provide a comprehensive Physiotherapy service whilst rotating through the inpatient services. To work flexibly across specialities to cover leave and increase demand including orthopaedics, surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, Aquatic Therapy, pre-admission and oncology.
* To work flexibly across specialities and adapt to the caseload and staffing requirements.
* Plan the effective daily management of a caseload of patients including responding to urgent referrals and occasionally unpredictable work patterns.
* To be able to prioritise clinical work and balance other patient related and professional activities in accordance with the departmental requirements
* To keep up to date with all relevant clinical and professional developments and to maintain all information in the CPD file
* To attend and actively participate in staff meetings and in-service training
* To attend, were possible, post graduate lectures and courses and to share this knowledge with peers
Please apply for full job description if interested
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.