UK Job Network
Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Specialist Occupational Therapist for one of our specialist clients based in Hampshire. The client supports children and young adults aged 3 to their early 20’s within an educational setting. The successful Occupational Therapist will manage a caseload of students with complex physical, sensory and learning disabilities.
This is a term-time only, permanent position and the client can consider both full or part-time applicants (minimum of 25 hours per week).
* Providing a high-quality occupational therapy service to students with physical, sensory and learning disabilities
* Completing specialist assessments focusing on competency skills, environmental adaptations and occupational performance
* Identifying, implementing and evaluating treatment plans
* Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Supporting students to develop skills which allow transition from the school/college to higher education, employment, home and the community
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
* Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Registered with the HCPC
* Post-graduate experience of working with children and young people with neurological/physical disabilities
* Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you are interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.