UK Job Network
Non Emergency Patient Transport (NEPT) Call Handler
We are recruiting 3 Call Handlers for our valued client.
Transport is available for patients in Wales needing to get to Non-Emergency appointments and you will be required to organise this in a contact centre environment.
This is a temporary position for 2 months, with possible extension. The role is full-time hours and requires cover during Mondays to Fridays 08:00am-18:00pm and Saturdays 08:00am-15:00pm.
The hourly rate starts at £9.49.
The initial training programme for NEPTS operational staff comprises of:
* Two weeks induction training which provides staff with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure that the particular needs of the patients are met, as well as first aid, basic life support and patient care skills. Statutory and mandatory training is also included in this course, e.g. safer handling, conflict resolution, safeguarding and infection control.
* One week driver training
* 5 GCSE's C or above or equivalent?
* Do you have call centre / call handling experience?
* Are you able to remain calm under pressure?
* Are you fully flexible with the hours of work?
* Are you able to think critically?
* What is your method of transport? Due to location and working hours you must have reliable lifts / bike / car
If you want to help and make a difference, then apply today or call Elle on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.