UK Job Network
Our company is searching for a Network Engineer who can implement equipment installation plans based on the Network Administrator’s specifications, maintain each component of the network and troubleshoot issues. The Network Engineer will be responsible for monitoring the network firewall, assessing the functionality of the network routers, ensuring all Internet security software is updated regularly. Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for our users.
Depending on projects and tasks, the individual will be required to be available for queries during out of office hours. In addition, as part of this role the individual will be expected to deal with any system issues as and when they occur.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Minimum 10 years working in Information Technology with experience or specialization in:
* High Skills and Extensive knowledge of networking and datacenter technologies, switching, routing, VoIP and high availability using Cisco components
* High skills and extensive in a geographically diverse environment of LAN / WAN / WLAN topologies, Proxies, Load Balancers (A10 load balancer experience is preferred) and Network security technology especially:
* Check Point
* Cisco ASA
* High skills and extensive knowledge of networking and DC Design and Architecture models
* Desired knowledge of SD-WAN Technology Velocloud.
* High skills and extensive knowledge of QoS and queuing theory, traffic shaping and policy management and other operational/engineering activities as required
* High skills and extensive knowledge of MPLS, BGP/OSPF, Routing convergence optimization.
* Experienced with IPsec, Dynamic and Route Based VPN tunnels
* High skills and extensive knowledge of VPN technologies like IPSEC VPN
* Remote Access, Authentication (such as Radius/TACACS), Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems (IDS), Cisco ACS server
* Deployment and administration of various Cisco Solutions;
* High skills and extensive knowledge of Cisco Wireless controllers/LAPWAP/Autonomous AP and Hive manager with Aerohive access points
* Experienced with Load Balancers like KEMP, A10 or F5;
* Experienced with Cisco Call manager and UCS
* Experienced with Cisco ASR, Cisco ACI platform.
* Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified Messaging;
* Working in a tightly controlled environment with regards to Change Management;
* Technical Documentation
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV