Salary: £28000 – £30000/annum 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 30000.00
Job Location: M20, Didsbury, Manchester
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH
Your new company
* One of the UK’s largest FM providers, with a market-leading reputation.
Your new role
* Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, across a commercial office in Manchester.
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
* Light replacements, emergancy light testing, fire alarm testing, ballast changes, wiring, minor repairs, changing filters on AHU's, FCU's, basic plumbing, fault finding, detecting leaks, isolating valves, temp testing, and other general building service maintenance duties.
What you'll need to succeed
* The ideal candidate will have experience working in a multi-skilled maintenance role within building services / commercial environment.
* Any building services related qualifications are highly beneficial but NOT essential.
* Can do attitude, willing to be flexible.
What you'll get in return
* World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
* Career progression opportunities
* A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Handyman/ Fabric Engineer/ Building Services / M&E Engineer/ Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance / Commercial Maintenance Engineer