UK Job Network
Use your skills
… Together We Make a Difference
Multi-skilled Craftsperson (voids)
£24,845-£26,153 per year
40 hours per week; Monday – Friday
Multiple Sites including Lowestoft, Norfolk and Great Yarmouth
Are you looking for a role where you can use your expertise every day? Are you experienced in property maintenance?
At Orwell our ethos is “Together we make a difference”, and alongside our values of people-focused, ambitious, collaborative and effective, we are passionate about having a positive impact in everything we do.
We are looking for a considerate and conscientious individual to join our in-house Orwell Repairs Service. The role purpose is to provide a customer-focused, effective and cost-efficient repairs service to Orwell’s customers.
As part of this role you will;
* work in line with Orwell’s vision of fixing repairs first time, improving quality and providing a positive first response
* work on your own initiative to ensure that ‘call backs’ to repairs are minimised and that ‘fix right first time’ repairs are maximised
* deal with tenant enquiries professionally and courteously
* liaise closely with Orwell head office staff in the notification and reporting of repairs progress
* you will have good knowledge of general building/construction and experience of property maintenance
* you will be experienced in Kitchen and Bathroom fitting
* you will preferably have a certificate/qualification in Carpentry or Plumbing
* you will be flexible to change your working day to respond to urgent repair needs
* you will have proven experience of managing changing priorities and hit the ground running
If your values match ours we want to hear from you
Why choose Orwell?
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer and a Silver Standard Investors in People accredited organisation. We aim to provide a supportive working environment alongside a non-judgemental and open culture, that promotes workplace wellbeing.
As part of our benefits package you can enjoy –
* 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Reward and recognition scheme
* Continued training and development
* Wellbeing commitment
* Opportunity to join a defined benefit pension scheme
Closing Date: 28th May 2021
Interview Date: w/c 7th June 2021
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV