UK Job Network
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the A400M Helicopter Air to Air Refuelling (HAAR) development and production project within the A400M IPT to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading bids and proposals to secure future opportunities with existing and new Customers.
This is a 6 month contract at our Wimborne site and you will be expected to attend site around 4 days per week.
* Deliver project or bid to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
* Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
* Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
* Manage risks and issues proactively
* Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
* Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
* Manage relationships with key customer personnel
* Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each project, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
* Manage the tracking, updating and reporting progress and or variance on all aspects of the Project to include financials (EAC), project plans (IMS), work breakdown structures (WBS), project risk registers and LCM adherence with project reporting calendar to both internal and external customers.
* Experience as a Project Manager in an aerospace MRO environment
* Understands engineering and manufacturing project timescales and the key associated stakeholders
* Ideally have a project management qualification or significant relevant experience
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.