UK Job Network
Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Broker
£20,000 – £40,000 + OTE
One of the UKs largest financial services brokers are recruiting Mortgage Advisors to help support their continuous growth as a leading name in the industry. The client has a fantastic reputation for the quality service they provide and the strong relationships they build.
About the job
* As a Mortgage Advisor you will be completing loan applications with potential customers, asking open questions throughout to establish their requirements, and providing advice on the best outcome for their needs.
Duties for the Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Broker:
* Building rapport with the customers to allow you to ask open, probing questions to determine the customers' requirements and their financial situation
* Using your friendly and confident phone manner to recommend the best option for the customer after completing a thorough fact find.
* Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
* Liaise with lenders as well as customers to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
* Provide a high class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Experience/Skills required for a Mortgage Advisor role:
* Full or part CeMap required
* Selling on the phone directly to customers (B2C)
* Strong customer service skills
* Financial services experience
* An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
Benefits for the Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Broker:
* Up to 25 days annual leave
* Your birthday off work as a holiday
* Regular Incentives
* Up to £40K+ OTE as a Senior or Managerial Mortgage Advisor
* Monthly team nights out/meals/
* BUPA Healthcare – can add immediate family to this
* Free on-site parking
Apply to be a Mortgage Advisor today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.