UK Job Network
The Mocap TD is responsible for ensuring consistency and quality across all Motion Capture projects. You will be a key part of the Mocap process. Top level creative problem solving are a must.
* Run and organize larger, more comprehensive motion-capture shoots for a number of exciting upcoming feature films requiring motion capture and virtual production.
* Cleaning motions from our motion-capture system and re-targeting them onto a variety of different creatures for use in pre-vis and layout stages of production
* Oversee and support motion capture pipeline at all stages, providing insight to the production, supervisors and other departments as necessary.
* Work closely with our Rigging Team providing feedback and suggestions with the aim of developing our setup, rigs and tool functionality.
* Support the team with technical and creative problems.
* Equipment upkeep and maintenance.
* Maintain & ensure correct setup & calibration of motion capture equipment
* Ensure all data & reference material is stored neatly, following the file structures in place
* Deliver on schedule to meet deadlines, and work under pressure if required.
* Ability to communicate effectively with Leads and work collaboratively as part of a team.
* Help improve & develop the motion capture pipeline and workflows within the company
* Run virtual production shoots using a mix of technologies including; virtual camera, simul-cam, motion capture (body and face) and virtual reality
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.