UK Job Network
Maintenance Coordinator – Permanent – £21,000 – £22,000 – Alfreton – Life Assurance – 25 days holidays + Statatory which increases with length of service – enhanced pension contribution by employer – On-site parking
We are excited to be working with our client as they look to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team working for a building services business in their contracts department. Working within a fast paced and reactive environment this job will certainly keep you on your toes! As the Maintenance Coordinator you will working Monday – Friday.
As a Maintenance Coordinator you will be responsible for:
– Providing help desk administrator, answering emails and telephones and actioning accordingly
– Supporting Contracts Managers in weekly planning routine to ensure workload can be met
– Issuing work tickets to technicians and contractors
– Liaising with contractors and subcontractors in order to update the client
– Reviewing all returned work tickets and re-issuing workloads
– Collect reports and tests from technicians and subcontractors and store these electronically
– Health and Safety administration
The ideal candidate will have experience using bespoke and complicated computer systems. If you have recent experience working as a Maintenance Coordinator within the construction industry please call (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to (url removed) or click "Apply now"
For live job alerts LIKE / FOLLOW our Facebook group "Travail Employment Group Loughborough"
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.