UK Job Network
Minimum 42 hours week (plus holiday cover))
As a Mobile Response Security Officer you must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
* Attend work smartly and correctly dressed in uniform provided.
* Be responsible for the Mitie Mobile Services issued vehicle throughout the shift
* Completion of all necessary Paperwork associated with BS7984 & 7499
* Ensure all work is completed through the Servicetrac application provided via the Mite mobile phone issued to you
* Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all incidents via the Servicetrac application
* Report any issues with the Smart Phone or Servicetrac Application.
* Report Accidents/Incidents to Mitec/Lifeline and your Service delivery Manager.
* Follow all Assignment Instructions when carrying out patrols or alarm attendance.
* Inform Service Delivery Manager of any changes required to Assignment Instructions.
* Ensure that holiday requests are booked with a minimum of 28 days notice.
* Take responsibility of Keys in relation to Key holding contracts for the duration of the shift.
* Carry out key checks in line with BS standards requirements at commencement and end of shift.
* Take responsibility of all beat chains/rings for mobile contracts for the duration of the shift.
* Check vehicle to ensure roadworthy at the commencement of each shift and complete required paperwork.
* Respond to missed check calls to ensure the safety of the officer on site and report back to Mitec with the outcome
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.