UK Job Network
Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Building Services – London + Inside the m25.
Monday – Friday 8-5.
£38,000 + Van and fuel card and Package
* To ensure all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety
* To undertake electrical repairs and maintenance to appropriate IEE standards as directed
* Complete Lighting maintenance and repairs together with relamp cycles as required
* To carry out statutory checks on Emergency Lighting and Portable Appliance tests as required
* To provide Proactive and Reactive (basic) Fabric & Plumbing tasks as required
* Proactive communication with customers to foster strong trusting relationships
* Maintenance of Van stocks to ensure ‘first time fix’ responses
* Completion of all necessary administration (this is significant) required within the role
* Fully Electrically or Mechancially qualified
* Formal Electrical qualifications Level 2&3
* Experience in dealing with all types of Electrical installation and maintenance within the property and mobile services sector
* Experience with air conditioning systems basic maintenance.
* Strong customer care focus
* Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
* Full and Clean driving Licence
* Able to work at heights
* Smart in appearance
* Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
* Committed, reliable and flexible
* Able to work as part of a team and to work on their own
* High levels of communication skills
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.