UK Job Network
Mobile Electrical Engineer
Locations: Hampshire – Van Provided
Temp to perm and Permanent opportunities available
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Monday – Friday – 40 hrs (08:00- 17:00) plus call out
Urgently looking for an experienced Commercial Electrical engineer to deliver a highly professional, customer focused service for our FM Provider across a multi-site contract in Hampshire and Surrounding Areas.
· Carrying out emergency lighting tests, tap temperatures, distribution board inspection, occasional work with FCU maintenance and air handling units, subcontractor management, moving of materials / deliveries as required,
· There will be a variety of reactive jobs which will stem out of the above but again not be limited to the above,
· Physical fault finding as required,
· Participate in Safety Visits, rectifying any safety observations made,
· Perform electrical isolations of circuits, equipment & plant for themselves & others,
· BMS experience and multi-skilling capability within building services is desirable,
· Ensure all PPM's & reactive works are completed within the specified SLA,
· Show understanding and working from mechanical / electrical schematics.
· Co-ordinating electrical shutdowns / reinstatement of services following loss of power.
· NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or Apprenticeship.
· 18th Edition Wiring regs.
· 2391-52 Testing and Inspection Qualification
The successful candidate will be required to go through a level of security clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.