Salary: £26000 – £30000/annum Company vehicle
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 26000.00
Maximum Salary: 30000.00
Job Location: London
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
£26,000-£30,000, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
Your new company
* A well-established cleaning company with a focus on providing customers a healthy and clean working environment, with a loyal and highly satisfied clientele based across London.
Your new role
* A hands-on mobile cleaning supervisor, responsible for 35 contracts across London.
* Responsible for ensuring that cleaners are trained to the highest quality and that stock is replenished.
* Responsible for carrying out cleaning duties along with the cleaning operatives when required.
* Responsible for attending emergency calls to cover sickness and absence within the company.
* Assisting the area manager when required in starting up and mobilising new contracts.
* Available to partake in deep cleans and maintain regular contact with cleaning staff to ensure that standards are being upheld and equipment is being ordered and delivered to sites on time.
What you’ll need
* Supervisory experience within the cleaning industry.
* Flexibility to work when required on emergency calls.
* A can-do attitude towards getting involved within the cleaning procedures alongside the cleaning operatives, ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
* Be located within a reasonable distance from Central London and be open to travelling around the city.
What you’ll get in return
* A competitive salary between £26,000-£30,000, dependent on experience.
* A company vehicle alongside a fuel card.
* A company mobile phone.
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
What you need to know
* If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Abbie Evans on (phone number removed).
* If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move